- A New Member’s Kit containing material about Celiac Disease and about coping with the Gluten-free Diet
- A subscription to the national newsletter Celiac News
- “Celiac Disease for Dummies” book by Ian Blumer & Sheila Crowe.
- A membership in the Celiac Chapter closest to them and chapters provide local information and a subscription to any newsletters they produce
Other Benefits of Membership
- Current accurate resources on Celiac Disease and Dermatitis Herpetiformis through CCA publications and reviews of current literature
- Up-to-date product information and food recalls
- Opportunity to contribute to research on Celiac Disease
- Chapter meetings which provide information, fellowship and support
- Discounts on CCA print materials and National Conference registration fees
- Access to help and information via the 1-800 number
Your Membership will help CCA in advocating for:
- Better food labelling (i.e., disclosure of all sources of gluten in foods)
- Government recognition of extra costs and time involved in eating gluten-free
- Safety, availability and enrichment of gluten-free products
- Public awareness and understanding to make living gluten-free easier and safer
- Medical awareness to ensure early diagnosis, and optimal continuum of care
Download a Membership Application Form
The Membership Application Form is in PDF format. It must be printed, filled out and mailed to the CCA office (address is on the form) with payment.
Membership Application Form (PDF ~ 150KB)
Most computers have a PDF reader already installed. With the free Acrobat Reader® software, you can view and print Adobe PDF files.