By Nulagh Devlin
- Cream together the following: 1 cup butter, + 3/4cup brown sugar, + 3/4 cup white sugar
- Add 2 eggs + 4 tblsp. milk + 1 tsp vanilla
- Add 2 cups GF oats
- Mix together the following:
2 cups GF flour mix + 1 tsp baking powder +l tsp baking soda + 1 tsp salt
2 tsp xanthan gum + % cup mini chocolate chips 1 cup raisins
1 cup pecan nuts + 2/3 cup coconut
- If you wish, add some flaxseed, sunflower seeds, hemp seed
- In bowl, cream together butter and sugars, Add eggs and beat well.
- Mix in milk and vanilla. Add GF oats.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, xanthan gum, add this to mixture until well combined Add chocolate chips, raisins, nuts and coconut. Mix until well combined. If you are adding any other seeds mix at same time.
- Drop large or small spoonfuls onto sprayed cookie sheet. Flatten slightly with the back of a spoon and shape dough into a circle.
- Alternative: You can prepare the dough mix leave in fridge for a day and then spoon out the
mix to cook — the cookies are firmer and easier to manipulate!
- Bake at 350 for 14 — 16 minutes until browned! These will keep in an airtight container for bout a week. These also freeze well, You can make about 36 large cookies or I make almost double this, as smaller cookies!