- Melt 3/4 cup butter and place in bowl
- Add 2 heaping tablespoons cocoa
- Add ¼ cup sugar
- Add ½ cup ground nuts (I used hazelnuts) or coconut (or if allergic to nuts, add ½ cup more puffs)
- Add 3 ½ cups ground-up rice puffs, millet puffs and quinoa puffs (I grind them up in a coffee bean grinder, but you could also use a food processor)
- Mix together
- Place in a greased spring-form pan, patting the mixture up the sides as well
- Bake at 325F for 10 minutes
- Cool crust
- ½ cup sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 340 grams semisweet morsels, chopped fine
- 3 cups whipped cream
In a small saucepan, combine sugar and water. Simmer for 3 minutes. Place finely chopped chocolate morsels in the saucepan. Take off heat and stir until all chocolate is melted. Let cool. Fold mixture into whipped cream.
Place mousse into cooked and cooled crust and let set in fridge overnight.
- Decorate with chocolate, coconut and fresh flowers from garden.