National CCA Release
Join the Canadian Celiac Association as we host several public outreach and education initiatives and encourage your support during our donor drive. Our goal this campaign is to raise $45,000. These funds will help us offer member-only education, increase counselling support and develop programs for safer places to eat.
Twitter Party — May 1
- May 1 we’ll be hosting our first Twitter Party! Join us at @CCAceliac
- Follow #AskTheCeliac from 8–9 pm EDT
- Join us to learn more about celiac disease, gluten intolerance, and the gluten-free diet
- Test your knowledge to win one of 10 prizes including a $100 Catelli prize pack
- Thank you to Catelli Foods for generously sponsoring this party
International Celiac Awareness Day — Tuesday, May 16
- All federal Members of Parliament will be sent a letter with a Celiac Awareness ribbon and will be asked to wear it on May 16 to show their support
- Watch your mail for a little something to help us spread awareness in your community on this day!
- Help us reach our goal of $45,000. Watch your social media, share #CeliacAware and ask your friends and colleagues to donate to CCA.
CCA Education webinar — Wednesday, May 17
- CCA will be offering two one-hour webinars on labelling
- 5–6 pm EDT and then 8–9 pm EDT to accommodate time zones
Facebook Day — May 31
- We’ll be hosting an “AskTheCeliac” Day on our public Facebook page on May 31 to round out the month of activities. Post your questions! Share with friends