By Jessica Danford
I am all about cooking without a recipe and using what i have on hand. Adapting to my preferred tastes and favourite flavours. This is a versatile recipe, a simple delicious base with four ingredients that can be jazzed up with whichever add-ins you like.
The first time I made this hubby found it in the fridge where I left it to set for 30 mins and ate it up thinking it was just normal chocolate pudding or mousse… he had no idea it was dairy free and vegan. Talk about sneaking in the greens!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 2 avocados
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 lemon or lime
- 2 to 3 cups of cooked GF pasta
- salt and pepper
- optional: topping could be anything from baked with vegan cheese or some hot sauce, or maybe a crispy crust of gluten-free crumbs with herbs, how about for a non-vegan add some tuna and diced radish for a fresh tuna salad
WHAT TO DO
1. Take all ingredients to combine in a bowl. I recommend using a hand mixer to get the smoothest consistency.
2. Add the milk as needed to thin to desired consistency.
3. Then place in the fridge for 30 mins to set and serve with your favourite toppings like shredded coconut or banana slices.