- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Gluten Free Baking Blend
- 2 1/2 cups Gluten Free Instant Oats
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Cream the butter and sugars.
- Add the vanilla and eggs and beat again until it looks frothy.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt.
- Using a spatula, gently fold in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Using a small cookie scoop, put on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
Note: These cookies brown very fast. Even if they feel soft at 8 minutes they will be fully baked. You should get about 5 dozen or 60 tablespoon 2 bites sized cookies.