As part of our Celiac Awareness Month activities, the CCA is launching its first of several webinars to support the Canadian celiac community.
Pre-registration is required. The webinar is FREE.
Contact information is required in order to participate. Space is limited.
DATE: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 TIME: 7 – 8pm OR 9 – 10pm EDT
Title: Is that safe for me? Understanding gluten labelling in Canada
Presenter: Sue Newell
Here’s what you’ll learn:
1. Understand the requirements for a gluten-free claim in Canada
2. Understand the elements of risk analysis for gluten contamination in food
3. Identify the package elements used to determine the gluten risk for food
4. Understand the core elements of certification
To register: Click or paste on one of the following links:
7 – 8pm EDT – https://zoom.us/webinar/register/1919e53d6f0fd9717510d14dfea9e911
9 – 10pm EDT – https://zoom.us/webinar/register/ba967167c899f16966858a512be5123a
Join SAI Global, the Canadian Celiac Association and the Allergen Control Group Inc. for this complimentary webinar providing an overview of the Gluten-Free Certification Program. Topics covered during the webinar will include:
- Why the CCA developed the GFCP
- Overview of the GFCP Requirements
- The Certification Process
- GFCP Training Opportunities
- Questions and Answers
Attendees will receive a 10% discount on their GFCP application.